Seaside Rotary and North Coast Land Conservancy are bringing back a natural coastal forest and native habitat on several acres at Circle Creek, south of Seaside. [Click here for a printed flyer.]
We invite you to join us. Plant a tree (or several) to honor or celebrate someone, a group or a cause … and in the process re-forest a grove of Western Red Cedar trees. The Rotary Club of Seaside in partnership with North Coast Land Conservancy is opening this opportunity to everyone in our community. Your custom stainless steel tag will be mounted on a weatherproof plaque in the Rotary Grove at the Circle Creek property, south of Seaside. There are
FOUR SIMPLE STEPS:
1. CHOOSE who/what to honor. Examples: In Memory of friend or family member · School Graduation · Mother’s Day · Birthday or Baptism · Anniversary · Father’s Day · Honored Employee · a Great Boss · your favorite Cause.
2. DESIGN the tag. A stainless steel tag will be laser etched with your personalized message. Choose the size – then print, handwrite or draw what you wish, on this page.
- □ Short — 0.7”H x 2.5”W — $30 for 1 line up to 20 characters each
- □ Medium — 1”H x 2.5”W — $50 for 2 lines up to 20 characters each
- □ Tall — 1.3”H x 2.5”WW — $30 for 1 line up to 20 characters each
- □ Custom Tall — 1.3”H x 2.5”W — $100 for handwritten or b&w sketch/photo
- Font choice: □ Modern □ Script □ Deco
3. ORDER the tag– pick a method
a. Check attached for $ ___________
b. Charge my credit card, use PayPal below
4. DELIVER your order:
a) hand it to any Rotarian
b) mail to PO Box 634 Seaside, OR 97138
c) bring it to a Rotary meeting Thursday noon at Shilo Inn, 30 North Prom, Seaside
Supporters: Show your support for this reforest project, and have handwritten, drawing or logo on a custom plaque. Donate $200 for a year, or $1000 for the life of the Rotary Grove. Yearly supporters are recognized with a laser-etched stainless steel plaque about 2” x 2.5”, with text, handwriting or a logo in black and white; your choice. Lifetime supporters are recognized with a plaque about 3” x 2.5”, with text or logo – either laser etched black on stainless, or 2-color or 4-color weather-resistant vinyl on alupanel.
Please Volunteer. Planted trees need care:
□ I will volunteer some to help care for the grove.
YOUR NAME: _____________________________________
Mail Address: ________________________________________
City __________________ State ________ Zip ______________
Thank you for honoring someone or a cause, for helping to bring back a Coastal Forest, and making a difference in our community and its connection to Nature. Proceeds go to the costs of this project, then equally to NCLC and Rotary to support their work in the community.
This project brought to you by:
- With Great Assistance By:
- Camp 18 and Gordon Smith
- Larson Construction & Matt Vaughan
- Morgan Wichman @ getmoco.com
Questions? Contact Rotarian Joyce Stuber or (503) 738-8341 for help or more information.
Thank you so much for your support of this reforestation project, and our community!
JS, VR, SM