RC Seaside bylawsThe Rotary Club of Seaside has these standing committees:
- Club Public Relations (and Web)
- Club Administration
- Service Projects (local and international)
- The Rotary Foundation
And as a Rotary Club we are engaged in these project areas or functions:
- Club: Programs, Sgt.-at-Arms, Social
- Students & School: Graduation, Dictionaries, Youth Exchange
- Community Service: Auction, Wishing Tree
- International: World Community Service, Friendship Exchange
Each Rotarian is encouraged to be an active member of 2 or more committees or projects … and at times all Rotarians and their family members participate in club-wide activities like our annual dinner and Auction, and Wishing Tree wrapping and present delivery.
In addition to the Club, we have a local charitable foundation (with IRS 501(c)3 approval) that helps with fundraising and events: Seaside Rotary Foundation (click to learn more).